Get the data and insights to make more informed investment decisions in the Australian housing market
The Difference is Independent Research
We offer data-driven analytics solutions to empower informed decisioning in the housing market
We provide training courses in housing market economics and analytics to enable turning data to insights
Housing Market Modelling Program’s vision is to empower evidence-based decision making for home buyers, investors, developers, property service providers and policy makers:
- To develop cutting-edge analytical models to enhance evidence-based decisioning
- To develop proprietary analytics solutions to rank 15,000 suburbs across Australia: identifying top 5% suburbs to live and invest based on data and market insights
- To provide expert advisory service in the domain of the Australian housing market analytics to institutional investors, councils, governments and corporate clients
- To develop research capabilities in analytics and modelling to tackle the emerging challenges in the housing market
Premium Data Subscription provides up-to-date trends and analysis about the Australian housing market based on multiple data sources and proprietary algorithm as follows:
- Liveability ratings: gain unparalleled data-driven insights about 15,000 suburbs in Australia, ratings in the scale of 1-100 for the key socio-economic aspects including Income, Education, Employment, Housing and Transport.
- Selected suburb indicators: know the suburb intimately! The key indicators you need to know for every suburb in Australia: Income, Education, Employment, Housing and Transport.
- Market cycle analytics for capital cities: long-term trends and current cycle phase.
- Capital growth rating: make informed decision about where to invest based on the ratings (Blue Chip, Fair and Poor) of 8 capital cities, 500 local government areas and 15,000 suburbs.
Residential real estate underpins Australia’s wealth: $9.6 trillion or 56% of household wealth is held in housing, $500 billion worth of real estate is transferred per year. The housing industry employs 1.4 million workers and generates billions of dollars in tax revenue to the state and federal governments.
There is a growing demand for real estate professionals to be equipped with contemporary tools and analytical frameworks to enable turning data to actionable insights, amid property data is becoming increasingly available to the public.
HousingMarketAustralia.com is proud to offer the first data analytics and modelling course dedicated to analysing the Australian housing market: Housing Market Analytics: Turning Data to Insights.